Guinea Fowl Cottage
Terms and Conditions
Horizon Cottages is a customer focused, family run business and therefore like to keep rules to the minimum. Please, however, take note of the terms and conditions under which our accommodation is rented out, in the interest of maintaining our peaceful and harmonious environment.
- Airport Transfers : by arrangement
- Tours of Cape Town attractions : We can arrange tours of the popular attractions including wine tasting tours conducted by a licensed Cape Town tour guide at inexpensive rates.
- Check in Time : Standard Check-in is from 2:00 pm and we are happy to accommodate late arrivals
- Check out Time : Check out is by 10.30 am unless by special arrangement. Your cooperation will assist us in providing a good service to the next guests to arrive.
- Noise : Noordhoek is a haven of peace and tranquillity, and guests are requested to moderate noise, especially at night. Loud playing of music is not permitted- Horizons is not a party venue.
- Smoking : In the interest of the comfort of all of our guests, we do not permit smoking in the accommodation. Ashtrays are provided on the stoeps. Thanks for your understanding
- Visitors : Our facilities, including braais and pool are for the use of paying guests only. Within reason, visitors are permitted.
- Final payment : please settle the balance of the accommodation fee upon arrival or as soon as it is conveniently possible
- Servicing : Our units are let on a self-catering basis and will be serviced once a week, with towels and linen changed. Should guests wish the unit to be serviced daily; this can be arranged at additional cost of R120 per day.
- Laundry : We do not have laundry facilities but a laundrette is close by.
- Directory : In each accommodation unit you will find a comprehensive directory of services and information.
- Pets : although we love animals, we do not have any, as not all of our guests appreciate them. We are sorry, but pets are not allowed.
- Key and Breakage deposit: A key and breakage deposit may be required for larger groups together with the booking deposit, and which will be refundable in cash upon satisfactory check out.
- In the case of no arrival or cancellation 0-7 days prior to arrival clients forfeit 100% of the total amount paid.
- In the case of a cancellation 7-21 days before arrival, clients forfeit 75% of the total amount paid
- Should the client cancel 21-90 days before arrival he will forfeit 30 % of the total amount paid.
- In case of cancellation prior to 90 days, credit card and bank charges incurred will be deducted in any refund amount.
- Early departure does not entitle a guest to a refund.
We offer free Wi-Fi hotspot for the enjoyment and convenience of our guests, but this is subject to agreed terms and conditions, which may be read by following this link
For travel information about http://horizoncot.blogspot.com
Cape Town see our blog:
The cottages are beautifully decorated, and well equipped for self service and the whole place is so peaceful...
Read more reviews
Please take a moment to
view a short video to see
why we are so popular with
families and couples alike.