Guinea Fowl Cottage
Make this cottage your Cape Town holiday home. It is named for the wild fowl that roam our garden, and is fully equipped self-catering accommodation, furnished in rustic African Colonial style with antiques and original artworks. The cottage sleeps 4 people privately in 3 bedrooms. Main bedroom has a King size bed, second has a 3/4 bed and the third is a single bedroom. Orthopaedic mattresses and luxury white cotton percale bedding ensures a restful sleep.
Guinea Fowl cottage Features:
- Spacious lounge/ dining room with table for 4
- Open plan, fully equipped kitchen incl stove/oven, fridge/freezer, microwave
- Bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet
- Hairdryer and toilet soaps
- Doors from lounge to covered stoep with outdoor table/bench set for dining or watching the spectacular sunsets
- All towels and bedding supplied
- Flat screen TV, individual satellite TV (DSTV) and DVD player
- Wi-Fi-hotspot with free internet access.
- Heating in rooms.
- Individual outdoor braai (bbq) area
- Private and secure garden where kids can play in safety
- Large swimming pool, sundeck and rustic gazebo with sun loungers
- Secure covered parking inside our property
- Camping cot for little one on request
- Iron; Ironing board and all conveniences
- Peace of mind security, with access through electronic gate and 24/7 monitoring
- An acre of garden property, ideal for those who want child friendly accommodation for their Cape Town holiday.
You can check availability of our affordable Noordhoek Holiday Accommodation or book now or send an enquiry without obligation.
For reservations or information please phone us on +27(0)21 785 1604/
+27(0)83 243 4881 or e-mail email@example.com
Snail Mail: PO Box 698, Noordhoek 7979, Western Cape, South Africa.